TANKMEN TANKMEN

Loved It!

Wow , I Just loved it!!! Nothing to add , just great. Id love to see a game on that style. Keep it up!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Very touching

It really got into me. Its really very nice.

Todd & Dan - MMORPG Todd & Dan - MMORPG

Nice animation , very dumb humour.

The technical skills are alright... story on the other hand is too bad , not funny at all ... maybe a 6year old could enjoy it.
Sorry for being aggresive but i found the humour very dumb. Not worth watching.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

A Masterwork

Your work defines Art. It's really great and professional like all your other submissions... simply the best i've seen for a long time.. astonishing good! Keep it up.

Random Rabbit ep.2 Random Rabbit ep.2

Nice visual communication but lacking.

Graphics are lacking , sounds is boring and the story aint great either. Anyway visual communication is fairly good. Keep it up.

Lucky Hat Lucky Hat

I loved the style. Nicely Done.

Very good style. awesome music. There were some graphic glitches (compression?) .. but overall very good. Room for improvement always , but anyway veyr good heading. Keep it up.

UberStreet responds:

thanks! and yes the glitches were compression due to me trying to fit it into a 5MB file size

The Snake Bite The Snake Bite

Funny plot! I liked the english.

Graphics are not great but they do the job :) , Narrator voice is very good and comunication is also nice. Background music is very decent... overall nice job , room for improvement on graphics and voiceover but very well done anyway. keep it up.

Joe Ska Joe Ska

Very good visual communication. Congratz.

I very much like it , well executed , nice graphics , music coordination is very well done... of course there is always room to improve. Keep it up, its very nice work.